Baileigh IP-1306 110V 13" Benchtop Planer w/ Tungsten Carbide Insert Cutting Head
The IP-1306 is our smallest planer. It's easily portable but performs like a much larger unit. Built to last, this 13”-wideplaner is perfect for hobbyists and shops on a budget.
- A ⅛ hp, 15 AMP motor turns the cutter head at 10,000 rpm.
- Spiral style cutter head with 26 2-sided carbide inserts comes standard.
- 6” maximum cutting height.
- Up to ⅛” cut depth.
- Runs on 110-volt power. You can use this planer anywhere.
- 13” x 9 ⅞” main table includes front and back wing extensions that can expand to 13” x 27 ⅞”.
- Large table keeps the board flat and straight for dependably true cuts.
- Sliding quick set depth stop for easy changes in depth of cut.
- 4 screw posts to raise and lower table keeps the table flat at all times
- 26 fpm infeed speed.
- 2½” and 4” dust ports can hook up to your dust collection system so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock replacement parts, so we can get them to you quickly.
- You can rely on lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of experienced woodworkers when you need help or project advice.
- Item Number IP-1306
- Table Size (Length) 27-7/8"
- Table Size (Width) 13"
- Maximum Depth of Cut (Resaw) 1/8"
- Cutter Head Diameter 2"
- Max Stock Width 13'
- Maximum Stock Height 6"
- Minimum Stock Thickness 1/8""
- Minimum Stock Length 7"
- Table Elevation Manual
- Planer RPM 10,000
- Power 110V
- Horse Power 1/8
- Weight (lbs) 80
- AMP Draw 15
- Number of Inserts 26
- Insert Rows 8
- Shipping Dimensions 26" x 16" x 21"12"