Baileigh IJ-883P 220V Single Phase 3hp 8" Long Bed Parallelogram Jointer, 83" Table Length
Baileigh IJ-883P Long Bed Parallelogram Jointer
This parallelogram jointer was built to meet the highest standards of safety and accuracy. An 83" bed and 8” width let you easily cut flat surfaces and prepare edges for joining.
- 3 hp motor can handle even the toughest woods.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use it just about anywhere.
- Cutter head spins at 5,000 rpm.
- Extra-long 83" bed gives you support when handling large pieces of material.
- Built-in rabbeting ledge helps you easily make grooves down the sides of boards for edge joining.
- 5.5” x 48” fence has positive stops at 45° and 90°.
- Non-mar insert allows the fence to avoid scratching the table surface during adjustments.
- You can quickly adjust the cut depth up to 1/8” by turning a convenient handwheel.
- Parallelogram design moves the table edge in an arc around the cutter head, keeping the gap consistent, no matter the cut depth.
- This style of jointer helps prevent accidents, like tipping a board into the gap between the cutter and the table or getting your hand caught in there.
- Design ensures that the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of use.
- 4” dust port conveniently hooks up to your dust collection system, so your shop stays neat and clean.
- Base includes linear wheels, enabling you to easily move the machine.
|Dust Collection Port||4"|
|Table Size (Length)||83"|
|Table Size (Width)||8"|
|Fence Size||5.5” x 48”|
|Maximum Rabbeting Capacity||1/2"|
|Cutter Head Diameter||3-1/4"|
|Max Stock Width||8"|
|Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth||1/8"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Rabbet Ledge||3" x 13-3/4"|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||88x29x44|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products