Baileigh IJ-833 120V 8" Benchtop Jointer w/ Tungsten Carbide Insert Cutting Head
Looking for an entry-level wood jointer? One that will fit perfectly on a small benchtop and then can be conveniently stored away?
This affordable machine is perfect for home shops or anyone working with 8" or narrower pieces of wood.
- 1.3 hp motor spins the blade at 12,000 rpm.
- Runs on 110-volt single-phase power, so it will work almost anywhere.
- Tried and true wedge bed design is durable and simple to use.
- 8” x 33.5” aluminum table, is extendable to 51" with the included supports.
- 19-3/4”-long, 4-3/8”-tall fence adjustable fence can be tilted from 90 to 135 degrees with ease
- Lever on the infeed table allows you to adjust the cut depth up to ⅛” for quick set-ups.
- Spiral style cutting head with 16 carbide inserts.
- 4” dust port can connect to your dust collection system and keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call a Baileigh woodworking expert whenever you need help.
- Item Number IJ-833
- Table Size (Length) 51"
- Table Size (Width) 8"
- Fence Size 4-3/8" x 19-5/8"
- Cutter Head Diameter 2"
- Max Stock Width 8"
- Jointer RPM 12,000
- Jointer Maximum Cutting Depth 1/8"
- Power 110V
- Horse Power 1.3
- Weight (lbs) 59
- Number of Inserts 16
- Shipping Dimensions 37" x 16" x 12"