Baileigh HSP-50A air/hand operated H-frame press
The most popular kind of H-frame press in fabrication and machine shops is the 50-ton upright. You won’t find a higher quality 50-ton pneumatic shop press than Baileigh’s Air/Hand Operated H-Frame Press HSP-50A.
- 28.5” working width.
- Large 6” diameter cylinder with 7.8” stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics ensure years of smooth, useful operation.
- Foot pedal allows for simple and convenient machine control.
- Manual hand pump on the side of the HSP-50A offers more control for delicate applications.
- Winch and pulley system lets you lift and lower the working table to save time (and back strain!) when you have to relocate the table.
- Fully-welded steel main frame for maximum rigidity, so you can use all 50 tons of force regularly without the machine buckling under the pressure.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
|Piston Head Diameter||2.75"|
|Maximum Capacity||50 tons|
|Distance From Table To Ram||Min. 2.72" - Max. 41.26"|
|Power||Pneumatic / Manual|
|Shipping Weight||803 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||84" x 39" x 16"|
|Dimensions L x W x H||84" x 39" x 16"|