Baileigh HSP-176M-HD hydraulic workshop press
Need a lot of tonnage? Our HSP-176M hydraulic press provides 176 tons of force. Its fully-welded .375” steel plate framework can handle maximum capacity pressure every day.
- 43.3” working width.
- 12.75" diameter cylinder with 15.75” stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 4 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 2 hydraulic speeds—rapid advance and slower approach—let you choose the right speed for your application.
- You can operate the ram in automatic (motorized) or manual mode (hand pump) for even more control.
- Cylinder can move left or right within the framework, perfect for off-center parts and applications.
- 5.90” chrome piston automatically returns to the top after you’re done pressing.
- Worktable includes 2 sets of supports made from 3” round stock to keep the press as stable as possible.
- Motorized table height adjustment: lifting chains on attach to the ram, so the hydraulic system does all the work. No strain on your back!
- Includes a set of V-blocks.
- Baileigh backs this hydraulic H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty, as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
|Country of Manufacture||Turkey|
|Return Speed||.5" / sec.|
|Maximum Pressure||4104 psi|
|Piston Head Diameter||5.90"|
|Pump Speed||1.92 / 7.50 gal/min.|
|Oil Capacity||7.92 gal|
|Working Speed||.090" / sec.|
|Lowering Speed||.350" / sec.|
|Maximum Capacity||176 tons|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||3,465 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||78" x 55" x 18"|