Baileigh HSP-176M-1500-HD hydraulic workshop press
With a welded cast-steel framework, this hydraulic press is a must-have for any engineering workshop, repair firm, or technical training institutions.
- 110-ton maximum capacity.
- 61.75” working width.
- 11”-diameter cylinder with 11.8” stroke.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hydraulic system can be operated either electrically (motor) or manually (hand pump).
- 2 speeds and pressure regulator let you adjust to suit a given project.
- Cylinder moves left and right within the frame for off-center parts.
- Effortlessly adjust the height of the heavy work table using the hydraulic cylinder and lifting chains.
- 4.75” chrome piston with automatic return saves time after you’re finished applying pressure.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Typically kept in stock for fast shipping.
- Delivery in accordance with CE standards.
- Baileigh covers this H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that project troubleshooting and advice from our experienced team is just a call away.
- Recommended for: General assembly, straightening work, testing workpieces, and pressing bearings in and out.
|Country of Manufacture||Turkey|
|Return Speed||.393" / sec.|
|Piston Head Diameter||5.90"|
|Working Speed||.25" / sec.|
|Lowering Speed||.350" / sec.|
|Maximum Capacity||176 tons|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||4620 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||98" x 40" x 89"|