Baileigh FL-510HD-500 Cnc Laser Table
Our CNC Laser Table - FL-510HD-500 has the structural strength to handle 5’ x 10’ sheets. Its 500 watt fiber laser is ideal for production runs. It arrives fully assembled and comes with software.
- Efficient 500 wat fiber laser
- Includes chiller, air dryer and exhaust system
- Runs on 220-volt three-phase power.
- Control the X, Y, and Z axis movement from the sturdy podium with large console screen and keypad.
- Includes easy-to-learn design software that you can load into any basic PC (more details below).
- Delta® brushless servo motors, controlled by Delta® servo motion controllers, drive the gantry.
- Industrial-grade gantry travel system for the X, Y & Z axis made from extremely rigid extruded aluminum.
- Gantry can move out of the way for a full 10-foot sheet during loading, minimizing the chance of machine damage.
- High gantry (one of the highest in the industry) lets you clearly see its movement for better adjustment and control.
- Axes ride on heavy-duty ground and polished square shafts.
- Wiper dies on shafts keep welding dust out of the slide for a smooth transfer without noisy friction caused by dirt build-up.
- Our design reduces the risk of damaging the table while loading or pinching your forklift.
- Weigh an impressive 6600 lbs.
- Fully-welded boxed tubing construction can easily support the weight of maximum capacity material.
- Steel framework will hold its shape and stay accurate for decades, unlike many competitors’ aluminum frames, which buckle and warp under heat.
- Pre-built table saves you time and effort. The alignment is already set up and correct when it arrives.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You’ll benefit from lifetime technical support by phone. Call up one of our experienced reps whenever you need troubleshooting.
Bobcad-Cam Express Design Sofware (INCLUDED)
The CNC Laser Table - FL-510HD-500 comes standard with BobCAD-Cam Express programming software. You can design or plot out your project on any computer and load the laser table via a USB drive. To learn more or download a free trial, click the BobCAD-Cam logo above.
|Max. Material Thickness||.196"|
|Rated Output||500 watts|
|Travel Speed||2600 Inches Per Minute|
|Table Dimensions||9.8' x 4.9'|
|Shipping Weight||6600 lbs.|
|Special Notes||Includes Chiller and Air Dryer|
|Type of Laser||Fiber|
|Laser Wavelength||1025 - 1080nm|
|Laser Input Power||N/A (Wired into the Table)|
|Minimum Cutting Width||~.005"|
|Software||BobCAD Cam Express|
|Shipping Dimensions||180" x 94" x 90"|