Baileigh ES-6108 220V Single Phase 2 hp Oscillating Edge Sander, 6" x 108" Belt Size
Baileigh ES-6108 Oscillating Edge Sander
One of the best values on the market, this edge sander offers many of the same features as our large industrial ES-9138. A tilting table lets you miter edges without using a band saw.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- 6” x 108” belt is big enough to tackle cabinets, furniture, and more.
- Belt head can tilt to run horizontally or vertically.
- Quick-change, easy-access belt system saves you time. It takes just 1 or 2 minutes to change the abrasive.
- Large gearbox powers 24 oscillations per minute, using the entire belt face to lengthen belt life.
- 36” x 12” cast iron table, one of the largest in its class, will stay level and square through many years of sanding.
- Spring lift assist, controlled by a handwheel, allows you to lift the heavy table without exerting yourself.
- Table can tilt 45° positive and 5° negative, so you can easily miter material edges.
- Sturdy cast iron platen is covered with graphite for cooler running temperatures and extended belt life.
- Integrated steel stand prevents wobbling and keeps the sander true and accurate.
- Dual 4” dust collection ports make it simple to remove sawdust and keep your shop’s air safe and clean.
|Table Size (Length)||36"|
|Table Size (Width)||11.75"|
|Belt/Blade Size||108" x 6"|
|Table Tilt (degrees)||45|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x44|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products