Baileigh DP-1500VS variable speed drill press
Drill smarter and harder with this 20” floor-type drill presswhich tackles hefty capacities at up to 2000 rpm. Built to deliver precise results for years, the DP-1500VS comes equipped with a variety of time-saving and performance-enhancing features.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power and will work practically anywhere.
- Handles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.5” steel and 1.75” cast iron.
- Auto-reversing tapping feature has a capacity of .937”.
- Speed range from 65 to 2000 rpm lets you pick the right setting for your project.
- Potentiometer dial controls the drill speed.
- Digital readout on the front displays the speed in rpm for easy checking.
- Sophisticated Delta® inverter drives #4 Morse taper spindle.
- Chuck with automatic tool ejector simplifies tooling changes.
- Large, machined 22” x 18.5” drill table offers plenty of room for material.
- Oversized .625” T-slots allow for secure clamping of a vise or fixture.
- Sturdy 4.52” column eliminates flex and boosts drilling accuracy.
- Cast base supports rigidity at maximum capacity.
- Power-down feed helps to prolong the machine’s lifetime of use.
- Safety guard around the spindle with a limit switch protects you and your shop.
- Powerful coolant system, housed in the base, keeps the drill from overheating and helps the drill last longer.
- Includes a bright halogen light that bends to enable you to see the material better as you work.
- Baileigh covers this drill with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Why choose the DP-1500VS over similar drill presses?
- You can extend tooling usage by adjusting the inverter-driven head and quill speed to each different drill size.
- Continuous speed range, instead of just a few pre-set speeds, allows you to fine-tune the setting as you work.
- We use only the best-quality heavy metal castings for the base and table to add to the overall strength of the drill press.
- The DP-1500VS comes standard with features that other brands consider upgrades, like coolant systems and worklights.
- You can call up Baileigh’s team of seasoned customer service reps any time for troubleshooting or expert advice on how to get the most out of the machine.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Table Size||22" x 18.5"|
|Quill Feed||.0078", .004", .002" per rev.|
|Spindle Nose to Table||22.75"|
|Spindle Nose to Base||40.75"|
|Spindle Speed High||245 – 2000 rpm|
|Spindle Speed Low||85 – 540 rpm|
|Spindle Taper||MT 4|
|Main Motor||2 hp|
|Drill Capacity Cast Iron||1.75"|
|Drill Capacity Steel||1.5"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||902 lbs.|
|Base Dimensions L x W||27" x 19"|
|Shipping Dimensions||40" x 25" x 83"|