Baileigh DP-1200VS 220V 1 Phase Variable Speed (VFD) Drill Press. Manual Feed. 1-1/16" Mild Steel (1-1/4" Cast Iron).
VARIABLE SPEED DRILL PRESS DP-1200VS
Built to last for years, the DP-1200VS floor drill press is an economical option for any shop. With a 22” swing, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1-1/16” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #3 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 10 to 2250 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .1/2” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 16-3/4” x 19” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .625" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Movable coolant system, with magnetic fixture, sprays out where you need it to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps.
- Need it soon? We keep the DP-1200VS in stock for quick shipments.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products