Baileigh DC-600C 1-1/2 hp 110V Cyclone Style Dust Collector, 604 CFM, 20 Gallon Drum, and 6" x 4" x 2" Inlet
Baileigh DC-600C Cyclone Style Dust Collector
This small cyclone dust collector packs a 1.5 hp motor and 600 CFM into its compact footprint. At 75 decibels, it’s so quiet you'll hardly notice it pulling all the dust out of your shop.
- Runs on 110-volt power. Use it almost anywhere.
- 1.5 hp motor produces 600 CFM of suction, quite a lot for a small unit.
- 1 micron filter traps even superfine particles to purify your air and help protect your lungs.
- Although it pulls less CRM than most small bag-style machines, this cyclone is more efficient. It doesn’t lose suction through bags.
- Canister filter includes a flapper that you turn to shake light dust into an attached bag, preventing buildup.
- 20 gallon drum collects heavier dust and debris.
- You can unlatch the drum and wheel it, keeping the mess inside the drum and decreasing the chance of spills.
- 2 ports (4”) let you hook up multiple machines.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- This portable dust collector can pull particles from more than one machine at once, unlike most bag-style units with similar capacity.
- 4 swivel-locking casters on the base let you easily move the dust collector around your shop.
- Takes around 2 hours to get this dust extractor up and running.
Recommended for: small to medium production shops that run machines a couple of hours a day.
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Drum Capacity (Gallon)||20|
|Noise Level ( @ 3 meters)||75dB|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x45x40|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products