Baileigh DC-3600C 5hp 220V 3Ph Cyclone Style Dust Collector with Remote Start, 3600 CFM, 60 Gallon Drum
We designed this industrial dust collector to work 2 shifts in heavy woodworking shops—and keep them pristine. This quietunit will run all day long and stay cooler than competitors.
- Mighty 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 3,600 CFM of suction to pull dust from several machines at the same time.
- Powerful airflow will overcome resistance caused by the ducting from machine to collector.
- To deliver more force, this dust collector has a higher amp draw than our smaller capacity units.
- 1 micron filter traps even the smallest particles with with 99.9% efficiency, keeping your shop’s air clean and breathable.
- Automatic filter cleaner starts them motorized flapper to release dust when you power down.
- 60-gallon drum collects enough dust that you don’t have to empty it too frequently.
- Casters on the drum allow you to easily wheel it and dispose of sawdust. No need to risk a spilling bag!
- 3 dust ports (10” x 4”) enable you to hook up multiple machines at once.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start and shutoff lets you manage the dust collector while you’re working on another machine across the room.
- Swivel casters on the base make this dust collector convenient to move.
- Takes 2 to 4 hours to assemble the machine.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We back this dust extraction system with lifetime technical support by phone. Our experienced woodworkers are here to troubleshoot and answer questions.
- Industrial cabinet shops
- Tech colleges that teach multiple woodworking classes
- Non-woodworking companies that release heavy dust particles into their shop environment
- Item Number DC-3600C
- CFM 3600
- Dust Collection Port 10" x 4"
- Number of Outlets 4
- Drum Capacity (Gallon) 60 gallon
- Remote Start Included
- Power 220V Three Phase
- Length 64"
- Width 50"
- Height 102"
- Horse Power 5
- Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 88 Decibles
- Max. Static Pressure 12.3 In H2O