Baileigh DC-3600C 5hp 220V 3Ph Cyclone Style Dust Collector with Remote Start, 3600 CFM, 60 Gallon Drum
This industrial dust collector was designed to work 2 shifts in heavy woodworking shops—and keep them pristine. This quiet unit will run all day long and stay cooler than competitors.
- Mighty 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Produces 3,600 CFM of suction to pull dust from several machines at the same time.
- Powerful airflow will overcome resistance caused by the ducting from machine to collector.
- To deliver more force, this dust collector has a higher amp draw than our smaller capacity units.
- 1 micron filter traps even the smallest particles with with 99.9% efficiency, keeping your shop’s air clean and breathable.
- Automatic filter cleaner starts them motorized flapper to release dust when you power down.
- 60-gallon drum collects enough dust that you don’t have to empty it too frequently.
- Casters on the drum allow you to easily wheel it and dispose of sawdust. No need to risk a spilling bag!
- 3 dust ports (10” x 4”) enable you to hook up multiple machines at once.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start and shutoff lets you manage the dust collector while you’re working on another machine across the room.
- Swivel casters on the base make this dust collector convenient to move.
- Takes 2 to 4 hours to assemble the machine.
|Dust Collection Port
|10" x 4"
|Number of Outlets
|Drum Capacity (Gallon)
|220V Three Phase
|Noise Level ( @ 3 meters)
|Max. Static Pressure
|12.3 In H2O
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791