Baileigh DC-2100C 3 hp 220V 1Ph Cyclone Style Dust Collector, 2111 CFM, 63 Gallon Drum
We designed the DC-2100C to be the best dust collector for heavy full-time shops. The 3 HP Cyclone Dust Collector will run 8+ hours a day, stay cooler than competing machines, and keep your shop clean.
- Mighty 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Produces a whopping 2,111 CFM, more than twice as much capacity as our DC-1450C wood dust collector.
- Pulls enough airflow to overcome resistance caused by ducting.
- Efficient cyclone design doesn’t lose suction. This model is almost as powerful as our larger capacity bag-style DC-2300B.
- 1 micron filter traps even the finest particles and purifies your air.
- Filter canister traps fine dust and ensures that it won't get back into the shop.
- Use the hand crank system to clean the filter canister. Dust will fall into a plastic bag for disposal.
- 3 ports (8” x 4”) let you hook up multiple machines at once to the dust extractor.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start and shutoff lets you manage the dust collector while working on another machine.
- 63-gallon drum holds enough dust so that you don’t have to empty it too often.
- Quick-release lever allows the drum to slide right out for emptying.
- This unit is so quiet you can have a conversation right next to it.
- Locking swivel casters on the base make this a portable dust collector.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Call up an experienced Baileigh woodworker whenever you have questions.
Recommended for: large professional woodworking shops.
- Item Number DC-2100C
- CFM 2111
- Dust Collection Port 8" x 4"
- Number of Outlets 3
- Drum Capacity (Gallon) 63 gallon
- Remote Start Included
- Power 220V Single Phase
- Length 61"
- Width 22"
- Height 75"
- Horse Power 3
- Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 73 D