Baileigh BW-200MP - 200A Multi-Process Welder
BAILEIGH BW-200MP - 200A MULTI-PROCESS WELDER
The Baileigh Industrial BW-200MP is a dual-voltage inverter-powered multi-process welder that features an LCD control screen that quickly and easily walks the user through setup. This 200A welder will accel in almost any environment and comes with the features that you demand.
- The BW 200 IGBT inverter technology requires 25% less input power and delivers consistent power output
- Dual voltage can run on 120 volt or 230 volt single-phase power
- LCD control screen provides quick and easy setup with save for future setup mode
- Performs MIG and Flux Core Welding 40–140 Amps (120V) and 40–200 Amps (230V); TIG Welding up to 180 Amps; Stick Welding up to 180 Amps
- Built-in, adjustable spot timer adds versatility
- Synergic wire diameter and material thickness settings makes for easy work
- Infinite wire feed speed control allows user to adjust the voltage and current accurately
- ARC force (MMA)
- Hot start (MMA)
- 2T/4T (trigger lock off/ trigger lock on)
- Generator Safe
- Easily sourced consumables
- 200A Inverter Welder Includes: 10ft. spool gun, electrode holder, TIG torch, foot pedal, MIG torch, ground clamp, gas regulator w/hoses, 6-50P 250V plug, and adaptor to 120V plug
|Cooling System||Fan Cooled|
|Maximum Current||200 Amps|
|Power||Dual Voltage - 120V/230V Single Phase|
|Rated Input Current||20A (120V) / 36A (230V)|
|Rated Input Capacitance||3.5KVA (120V) / 8.6KVA (230V)|
|No-Load Voltage||69V (120V) / 69V (230V)|
|Rated Working Voltage||18.5V (120V) / 24V (230V)|
|MMA Welding Current||10A~70A (120V) / 10A~180A (230V)|
|LIFT Welding Current||10A~70A (120V) / 10A~180A (230V)|
|MIG Welding Current||40A~90A (120V) / 40A~120A (230V)|
|Rated Duty Cycle||40% (120V) / 20% (230V)|
|100% Rated Duty Cycle||57A (120V) / 89A (230V) - 10 Minutes|
|Special Notes||Includes 10ft. spool gun, electrode holder, TIG torch, foot pedal, MIG torch, ground clamp, gas regulator w/hoses, 6-50P 250V plug, and adaptor to 120V plug|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||28x13x18|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
WHAT IS BAILEIGH INDUSTRIAL’S WARRANTY?
All of our machines come with a one-year warranty that covers replacement parts.
In addition, you’re entitled to lifetime technical support and advice from our team of technical specialists—customer service representatives with hands-on experience.
DOES BAILEIGH SELL REPLACEMENT PARTS?
Yes, we carry the most common replacement parts for all machines in stock. In the unlikely event that the part you need is out of stock, we will have it back in very soon.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products