Baileigh BS-700SA Horizontal Band Saw
This semi-automatic band saw can can cut large stock all day long. A roller table takes the effort out of moving materials. The steel frame reduces vibrations and ensures accuracy.
- 27.5” round cutting capacity.
- Accepts a standard 2.126” blade (included).
- 65 to 279 fpm variable speed.
- Inverter-driven speed system is infinitely adjustable. You can fine-tune it to fit a given material.
- Mighty 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hydraulic clamping vise and automatic return save you time during production runs.
- Rigid cast iron bow helps the saw make cuts clean, high-quality cuts.
- Hydraulic carbide blade guide system keeps the blade straight with hydraulic pressure behind the guides.
- Patented hydraulic blade tension device allows you to set the tension easily. Just line the black arrow up within the liquid-filled gauge.
- Includes a 2-meter roller table with a rack and pinion conveyor to move the heavy stock.
- Fully-welded steel construction adds to the saw’s structural strength.
- Comes with a powered wire chip brush for longer blade life and an automatic chip removal conveyor to keep the machine neat.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast shipments.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced reps are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up whenever you need troubleshooting or project advice.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Capacity Rectangular||29.75" x 27.5"|
|Blade Guide||Hydraulic Carbide|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||65 – 279 (Variable Speed)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||9,000 lbs.|