Baileigh BS-210M Horizontal Band Saw
You can control the descent of the BS-210M horizontal band saw in 2 ways: manually (with a trigger switch) or with a hydraulic descent features—usually seen only on more expensive models.
- With a good mix of features at an economical price, this horizontal metal bandsaw is ideal for small-to-medium machine shops or even garage or home shops.
- 1.5 hp motor requires only 110 volts to run, so you can use it anywhere.
- 6.75” round maximum capacity at 90°.
- Swivel head miters up to 60° and doesn’t compromise the holding power of the vise.
- Cast iron saw head and bow reduce vibrations and help to produce clean, accurate cuts.
- Accepts standard .75" blades.
- You can adjust the infinitely variable blade speed from 66 to 280 fpm, controlled by an inverter, to produce quality cuts and prolong blade life.
- Adjustable blade guides, attached to sealed ball bearings, get as close to the material as possible to keep alignment straight and prolong blade life.
- Control the hydraulic descent pressure and choose the right speed to make a perfect cut for a given application.
- No need to monitor the machine! You can walk away; the blade will automatically stop once it’s done cutting the metal.
- Fully-welded steel plate frame stabilizes the machine and gives it the structural strength to cut at maximum capacity without straining.
- Baileigh covers this metal band saw with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
- Lifetime technical support by phone lets you call our knowledgeable reps up whenever you need troubleshooting or advice on applications.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Miter Adjustment||Swivel Head|
|Miter Angle||0 – 60°|
|Motor||High Torque .75Kw (AC)|
|Capacity Rectangular 90° x 45°||8.26" x 6.69"|
|Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60°||7" x 4.72" x 2.75"|
|Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60°||7" x 4.33" x 2.36"|
|Blade Guide||Carbide x Roller|
|Blade Speed (fpm)||66–280 Variable|
|Shipping Weight||444 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 48"|