Baileigh BP-3142NC hydraulic press brake
Got a lot of small items to bend? Designed and made in the USA, this hydraulic press brake is perfect for hot rod shops that need to bend bracket quickly, but don’t want a larger machine.
- 31” width is perfect for smaller projects.
- Bends a maximum capacity of .25” mild steel.
- 2 hp motor produces 42 tons of pressure.
- Runs on 220-volt single phase power, so it will work in any shop, even when power is limited.
- Foot pedal controls hydraulic system, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Easy to use. You can train someone to handle this press brake in 5 minutes.
- Sturdy 19.5”-long manual back gauge makes it simple to create repeat parts.
- Digital readout (DRO) for back gauge and down position helps you get precise results.
- Includes a hardened multi-Vee bottom die, unlike some competing machines which don’t come with tooling.
- Universal tooling holder gives you a wide variety of options to fit your applications.
- Heavy steel plate construction, weighing 2,000 lbs., doesn’t flinch under pressure and maintains accuracy over many years of use.
- Requires little maintenance. Hydraulics are located in the upper back of the machine for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
- Ships fully assembled. Just unpack it, plug it in, and get to work.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on industrial experience.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Table Size (Length)||31"|
|Back Gauge Length||19.5"|
|Return Speed||1.1" / sec|
|Approach Speed||0.9" / sec.|
|Bending Speed||0.4" / sec|
|Distance Between Housings||29"|
|Distance From Table To Ram||7.75"|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Shipping Weight||2000 Lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48" x 48" x 72"|