Baileigh BB-9616M Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake
An industry breakthrough, this electromagnetic box and pan brake lets you make fully-enclosed ducts—impossible on a traditional box brake.
- Same open-ended design as our BB-4816M, but with twice the length (4 feet more)!
- Bending length of 8 feet (96”).
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
- Industrial-strength magnet clamps the material between the work surface and the bending “clamp bar” or finger.
- Requires 220-volt single-phase power for the magnet.
- This electromagnetic sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth, since it isn't reliant on conventional finger depths.
- Baileigh covers this metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for speedy deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. Whenever you need troubleshooting or project advice, you can call a knowledgeable Baileigh rep.
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Clamping Force||6 ton|
|Bend Angle||0 - 180°|
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift Magnet||Unlimited|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||924 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||106" x 44" x 15"|