Baileigh BB-9610H Heavy Duty Hydraulic Box And Pan (FINGER) Brake
Designed with automatic crowning compensation, the BB-9610H hydraulic sheet metal brake adjusts to fit the gaugeyou’re bending and produces uniform bends.
- 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal maximum capacity.
- Bends across its full 8-foot (96”) working width.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Industrial-grade hydraulics will make precise and efficient bends, day in, day out, for decades.
- 5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3 phase power.
- Hydraulic system lifts the bending leaf and lifts and clamps the beam (via the electric motor) to deliver the necessary clamping pressure.
- Programmable stop bend adjustment simplifies production runs; just dial in your desired degree.
- Foot pedal and toggle joystick controls let you operate this hydraulic sheet metal brake in manual or semi-automatic mode.
- Includes 22 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5" and 2 of 6" ) to create many different size boxes.
- 6” box depth maximum.
- Fully-welded steel beam and bending leaf, supported with truss rods, prevent twisting and deflection—important when you’re bending heavy 10 gauge mild steel.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic box and pan brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up anytime when you need help with the machine or advice on an application.
- We typically keep this sheet metal brake and replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||5,940 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||134" x 44" x 71"|