Baileigh BB-7216M Magnetic Box And Pan Brake
This magnetic sheet metal brake enables you to make enclosed shapes that would be impossible on a traditional box brake.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- 6-foot (72”) length lets you to get creative with uses for this sheet metal brake.
- Offers all the features of our BB-4816M model—but with 2 feet of extra length.
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
- Industrial magnetic power of 6 tons is consistent across the entire beam, producing crisp bends even in the middle.
- Unlimited box depth thanks to its open-ended design.
- Also makes straight bends if you choose to set up straight (instead of segmented) bars.
- You can adjust the blade gap for different thicknesses.
- Easy to operate. To make a bend on the BB-7216M:Supplied back gauge helps you repeat bends and parts exactly.
- Put a piece of material between the clamping bar to the depth required.
- Hit the foot pedal control that softly clamps the material and reposition if necessary.
- Lift the leaf arms to engage full magnetic power, holding the material in place as the leaf arm makes the appropriate bend.
- Scaled stroke angle control is convenient for production.
- For tighter bends, you can remove the bottom leaf's bending extension.
- Baileigh covers this electromagnetic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock most replacement parts for fast shipments.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps.
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Clamping Force||6 ton|
|Bend Angle||0 - 180°|
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift Magnet||Unlimited|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Weight||792 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||87" x 44" x 15"|