Baileigh BB-7212 Manually Operated Box And Pan (FINGER) Brake
This 6-foot box brake offers a happy medium between our 4-foot BB-4812 and our 8-foot BB-9612. With a welded steel frame, the BB-7212 offers years of hassle-free productivity.
- Bends 12 gauge mild steel over its full 6-foot (72”) length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Comes standard with 17 hardened fingers of varying sizes (6 fingers of 3", 3 of 4", 6 of 5", and 2 of 6") .
- 3-piece finger design allows for a 6” box depth.
- You can set up a long straight brake or a segmented one for boxes or pans.
- 2 counterbalance weights make it easy to bend at maximum capacity and reduce operator strain.
- Electro-welded and truss-supported steel frame prevents distortion or twisting and produces high-quality bends.
- Heavy-duty steel floor stand puts the beam at optimal working height.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need machine help or advice.
- We keep both the machine and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Weight||2,420 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||96" x 32" x 43"|