Baileigh BB-7210H Hydraulic Box And Pan Brake
The BB-7210H hydraulic sheet metal brake can bend 10 gauge mild steel sheet metal across its full 6-foot (72”) length. It also handles smaller gauges just as easily.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 1” beam adjustment.
- Made with top-quality industrial-grade hydraulics for reliability over many years of use.
- You can operate the hydraulic system in manual or semi-automatic mode to lift the leaf.
- Programmable-stop bend adjustment makes production runs more efficient and ensures repeatability.
- 3 hp motor controls all hydraulic functions and runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Electric motor attached to a cam lifts and clamps the beam to deliver the extreme pressure required to bend 10 gauge mild steel.
- Includes 17 hardened 3-piece fingers (6 of 3", 3 of 4", 6 of 5", and 2 of 6") to adjust for just about any size box or pan.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Removable bending apron lets you get closer between bends.
- Fully-welded top beam and bending leaf, stabilized with solid steel support rods, keep deflection and twisting to a minimum when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake 1-year parts warranty.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our knowledgeable team of reps for machine help and project advice anytime.
- This metal brake and its replacement parts are always in stock for fast deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.984"|
|Thickness (SS)||10 ga. (12 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||5,280 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||110" x 44" x 69"|