Baileigh BB-5016F-DS Reversible Finger Brake
The BB-5016F-DS incorporates segmented fingers on the top and lower lifting beams to make unusual bends that a standard box brake can’t do.
- 50” length.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- You can clamp the material with the foot pedal, so that both hands are free for positioning the sheet metal.
- Segmented fingers on the lower lifting beam let flanges and flaps hang down while still allowing you to get close to the bend line.
- Adjustable stop rod helps you make repeatable parts for production runs without difficulty.
- Simple blade gap adjustment lets you work on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, saving effort for the operator.
- Hardened fingers and bending die will last through years for productive use.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||1000 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||67" x 28" x 50"|