Auto Meter BVA-230PR Professional Grade Intelligent Hand Held Electrical System Analyzer Kit W/Pr-12 Printer
One of the most technologically advanced handheld testers currently available, the BVA-230PR sets the bar for accuracy, speed and ease of use. Using our patented Digital Pulse Load' technology to deliver a BCI compliant true load test, the BVA-230PR can precisely diagnose the battery, starting and charging system in under 82 seconds! Equipped with an easy carry handle, clamp rests, and heavy duty cables to minimize clamp wear and tear. Also features a mini USB port for easy push/pull of data, test results, and/or software updates. The BVA-230PR also includes an easy to use bolt-on printer (PR-20) for quick customer communication and credibility.
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance & Load Test.
- Fully Automated Load.
- Tests most battery and electrical systems - Flooded, AGM, Marine, AGM Marine.
- CCA and AH battery tests.
- Export data to PC memory for unlimited test results storage.
- Optimized customer communication for faster/better interaction.
- Mini USB Port.
- Easy-Link communication to PC via USB to optional AMP Link software (AC-62)(Sold Separately).
- Self Diagnostics for improved reliability.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 64 Character backlit LCD screen.
- Customer communication via optional USB PC cable or infrared printer (Sold Separately).
- Convenient clamp storage.
- Tester/Printer Kit.
- Tests 6V and 12V flooded and AGM batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA or 10-265 AH. Tests starting/charging circuits, discharged batteries, and detects bad cells.
- Automatically stores results of last 150 completed tests for easy review. Wirelessly communicates to optional test results printer via infrared or outputs to PC via AC-12 cable.
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 120 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes our products easier to use and more accurate.
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Charging system test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, and diode ripple delivering a pass or fail result.
- Easily upgraded for future tech enhancements using AutoMeter's exclusive AMP Link software.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery's ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consuming manual electrical system load tests.
- True-Load ' This AutoMeter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test of the vehicle's battery, starter, and charging system by the operator. This provides the ultimate in accurate high-speed battery testing when paired with AutoMeter's Advanced Digital Pulse Load technology process, reducing the margin of operator error and workload during the diagnosis.
- 16 Gauge, 20" leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Auto Meter warrants to the consumer that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12 month warranty period will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s option to the consumer, when determined by the manufacturer that the product failed because of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts in the instrument and the necessary labor done by the manufacturer to affect the repair or replacement of the instrument. In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the instrument, nor shall the manufacturer be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or costs incurred due to failure of this product. Warranty claims to the manufacturer must be transportation prepaid and accompanied with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12 month warranty period. Breaking the meter seal, improper use or installation, accident, water damage, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. The manufacturer disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all products made by the manufacturer.