John Dow Industries Jdl-55 Grease System - 400 Lb.
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries JDL-55 Grease System - 400 lb.
- These professional quality air-operated Grease Delivery Systems come as a complete package and include all required equipment. Built for durable and reliable operation, these systems fit 35 lb., 120 lb. and 400 lb. grease containers and come with a 50:1 high-pressure pump, control handle, Z-swivel, drum cover, follower plate and an 8’ outlet hose.
- Powered by 50:1 ratio high pressure pump
- Non-corrosive design for long-term use
- Heavy-duty control handle
- Z-swivel for ease-of-use
- Includes drum cover, follower plate and 8' outlet hose
- Pressure Ratio 50:1
- Air inlet pressure 70 – 115 psi
- Air inlet connection 1/4" NPT (Female)
- Air motor effective diameter 2.4" (63mm)
- Max pressure 5600 psi
- Outlet connection 1/4" NPT (Male)
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products