Auto Meter BVA-200S Professional Grade Intelligent Hand Held Electrical System Analyzer For 6V & 12 Applications
The BVA-200s is a durable hand held battery and electrical system tester with an on-board 120 amp load for heavy use in a professional shop environment. This tester comes with a rugged anodized aluminum housing, rubber hand grip, and 6 gauge leads with heavy duty clamps. Performs a complete electrical system test in 82 seconds!
- The BVA-200s is a tester for most battery and electrical systems. This tester utilizes Advanced DPL Technology. The information for each test is stored and the last 200 tests can be retrieved by displaying them on its LCD screen downloading to the optional AC-15 infrared printer or by downloading to a personal computer with the AC-12 PC adapter cable. Rugged Anodized aluminum housing makes this a very durable unit.
- Applications: 6V & 12V Automotive & Commercial Starting Batteries. 12V Starting and Charging Systems.
- 6 Volt Tests: Battery Check and Load Test
- 12 Volt Tests: Battery Check Load Test Alternator Stator/Diodes & Regulation Test and Starter Draw Test
- Battery CCA Range: 200-1600
- Automated Load: 120 Amp
- Alternator Test: Yes
- Stator Diode Test: Yes
- Starter Draw Test: Yes
- External Volt Leads: No
- Memory: Last 200 Tests
- Voltmeter Range: 0-30 with .01 Resolution
- Voltage Drop Test: No
- Cooling: Vented