Auto Meter BVA-230 Professional Grade Intelligent Hand Held Electrical System Analyzer For 6V & 12 Applications
- Auto Meter
Usually Ships within 48-72 Hours
Usually Ships within 48-72 Hours
Auto Meter BVA-230 Handheld Electrical Sys Analyzer w/ 120 Amp Load
One of the most technologically advanced handheld testers currently available; the BVA-230 sets the bar for accuracy, speed and ease of use. Using our patented Digital Pulse Load™ technology to deliver a BCI compliant true load test, the BVA-230 can precisely diagnose the battery, starting and charging system in under 82 seconds. This unit is AGM optimized for compatibility with nearly all battery types. This adds up to a tester that in many cases delivers a superior test result to even traditional Carbon Pile testers. A convenient USB output allows test data to be displayed as an Excel™ spreadsheet for nearly unlimited storage capacity and data analysis as well as easy software updates. Featuring a menu system revised to eliminate extra steps, nearly anyone can pick up the unit and use it right out of the box. Enhanced customer communications and “next step” messages aid in diagnosis and enhance credibility.
- Best of Both Worlds - Accuracy via Patented Resistance & Load Test
- Fully Automated Load
- Tests most battery and electrical systems - Flooded, AGM, Marine, AGM Marine
- CCA and AH battery tests
- Export data to PC memory for unlimited test results storage
- Optimized customer communication for faster/better interaction
- Mini USB Port
- Easy-Link communication to PC via USB to optional AMP Link software (AC-62)
- Self Diagnostics for improved reliability
- Reverse polarity protected
- 64 Character backlit LCD screen
- Customer communication via optional USB PC cable or infrared pinter
- Convenient clamp
- Tests 6V and 12V flooded and AGM batteries rated between 100-1600 CCA or 10-265 AH. Tests starting/charging circuits, discharged batteries, and detects bad cells.
- Automatically stores results of last 150 completed tests for easy review. Wirelessly communicates to optional test results printer via infrared or outputs to PC via AC-12 cable.
- Unlike competitor models, AutoMeter testers only require a single technician to run a full electrical system test due to our on-board 120 amp True Load cell. This eliminates the need to apply inconsistent loads, such as headlights, fans, etc. which makes
- English and Spanish language menus and test results.
- Charging system test results measure alternator current output, voltage regulation, and diode ripple delivering a pass or fail result.
- Easily upgraded for future tech enhancements using AutoMeter's exclusive AMP Link software.
- Advanced Digital Pulse Load (DPL) technology - patented test process and algorithm allowing operators of this product to rapidly measure a battery’s ability to provide adequate cranking power necessary to start the vehicle without the need for time consum
- True-Load – This AutoMeter equipment is unique compared with other products on the market in that this tester has the ability to apply a known significant load (True-Load) directly through the tester connections allowing for a more rapid and accurate test
- 16 Gauge, 20" leads with professional grade clamps that are easily field serviceable
- Intuitive menu driven operation, transmitted via backlit LCD screen for ease of use.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products