AMH Spectra-Jet Hand Held Single Head Unit
The Spectra-Jet has been specifically designed to rapidly dry the waterborne basecoats that are now being used in the automotive refinish industry. Spectra-Jet can be use in both vertical and horizontal positions to suit your drying needs.
This equipment harnesses the venturi principal resulting in a large volume of filtered spray-booth air being pushed across the painted panels.
Dry times as short as 5 minutes can be achieved. One 2 head unit is capable of drying a large area, i.e the whole side of a vehicle.
- Air diffuser specifically designed to rapidly dry the waterbornebasecoats that are now being used in the automotive refinish industry.
- This equipment harnesses the venturi principal resulting in a large volume of filtered spray-booth air being pushed across the painted panels.
- AMH Canada Ltd has launched a hand-held version of the popular Spectra-Jet unit that dries waterborne basecoat in as little as 2 minutes per coat.
- Again one of the features of the unit is the ability to run on reduced air supplies and still achieve fast drying results. Another important feature is the trigger valve on the model 260, making it a one hand operation instead of the normal on/off valve.
- The Spectra-Jet has undergone field trials and tests carried out by several major paint companies. The introduction of the hand-held version was driven by customer demand. If a small area of basecoat has not fully matted out it does not make sense to employ a large drying system, the hand-held Spectra-Jet is an ideal tool to complete the drying process.
- Patent (pending) design.