AirCat 1992 1" Impact Wrench with 8" Extended Anvil
- 1800 ft-lb maximum torque
- Hard hitting twin hammer
- 8" extended anvil on model 1992
- Enlarged inner cavity of D handle grip more suitable for US users can be located right-left side by rotating hammer case
- Combined reverse & power management switches
- Triple heat treated Ni-Cr-Mo alloy steel hammer mechanism parts and anvil provide ultimate reliability
- Combined friction ring and through hole anvil (for positive socket lock-on)
- Available mid December 2017
- Square Drive (in.)1 x 8
- Air Cons. (CFM)12
- Bolt Capacity (in.)1-1/4
- Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP1/4
- Rec. Hose Size (in.)3/8
- Weight (lbs.)26.0
- Length (in.)22.0
- Free Speed (RPM)5,000
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM)1600
- Max. Torque (ft-lb)1800
AIRCAT and NITROCAT air tools are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase. We will repair or replace; at our option any defective part or unit which proves to be defective in material or workmanship during this 2 year period. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT and Florida Pneumatic's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty applies to the tool only. The warranty does not apply to any attached accessories/consumable products; such as drill chucks, sander backing pads, air hammer retainers and chisels or “kit” accessories or any other accessory included with the tool.
Any repair due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, modification of the tool or repair attempts (by other than an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center) are not covered by this warranty.
Return your tool to an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center freight prepaid. Be sure to include your name, address, copy of purchase with date and description of the suspected defect.
AIRCAT whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Tune-Up and Head Kits for all AIRCAT PNEUMATIC impact wrenches and ratchets are available. For Authorized Service Centers, please visit www.aircat.com