AirCat 1150 1/2 inch Drive Extreme Power Impact Wrench
AIRCAT introduces the 1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. The sheer power and performance of 1,295 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer ½ Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
The AIRCAT® “Killer Torque” 1150 contains a 15%
larger rotor and cylinder, giving this Twin Hammer
unequaled power than any 1/2” in it’s class.
- “One badass tool”
- Faster hard hitting impact (1,400 Blows Per Minute)
- Durable, Rugged and Reliable
- Recommended for all-around automotive torque applications
- The 1150 innovation, helps you do the job, more productively
- Power = 1,295 (ft-lbs) Loosening Torque
- Speed = 1,400 (BPM) Blows Per Minute
- Quiet = 86 (dBa) Decibels
- Most powerful 1/2" impact in it's class!
- Hard hitting twin hammer mechanism
- 1,295 (ft-lb) loosening torque
- Durable composite housing
- Patented ergonomically designed handle
- Patented quiet tuned exhaust (86 Decibels)
- Patented easy operation flip lever forward and reverse
- Square Drive (in.): 1/2
- Air Cons. (CFM): 8
- Bolt Capacity (in.): 9/16
- Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP: 1/4
- Rec. Hose Size (in.): 3/8
- Weight (lbs.): 4.5
- Length (in.): 8.25
- Free Speed (RPM): 9,000
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 1400
- Max. Torque (ft-lb): 900
AIRCAT and NITROCAT air tools are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years from date of purchase. We will repair or replace; at our option any defective part or unit which proves to be defective in material or workmanship during this 2 year period. The foregoing obligation is AIRCAT and Florida Pneumatic's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, under no circumstances shall it be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty applies to the tool only. The warranty does not apply to any attached accessories/consumable products; such as drill chucks, sander backing pads, air hammer retainers and chisels or “kit” accessories or any other accessory included with the tool.
Any repair due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, modification of the tool or repair attempts (by other than an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center) are not covered by this warranty.
Return your tool to an AIRCAT or Florida Pneumatic Authorized Service Center freight prepaid. Be sure to include your name, address, copy of purchase with date and description of the suspected defect.
AIRCAT whose policy is continued product improvement reserves the right to make changes in design or construction at any time without incurring any obligation on tools previously sold.
Tune-Up and Head Kits for all AIRCAT PNEUMATIC impact wrenches and ratchets are available. For Authorized Service Centers, please visit www.aircat.com