Zinko ZNB-22 22 Ton Low Profile Bottle Jack
Bottle Jack, 22 ton capacity, forged steel base. A Powerful heavy-duty jack that is ideal for use in the automotive, machinery and construction industry. Low profile, heavy duty hydraulic bottle jack; ideally used in automotive, machinery, and construction industry. Can be used in upright, angle, and horizontal positions.
- 1-1/4" screw extension.
- Welded-steel construction reduces metal fatigue, extending lifespan.
- Unique base-forging method increases resistance to high pressure and gives a degree of durability and performance not found in any other comparable products.
- Jack are usable in multiple positions: upright, angled, or horizontal.
- Special grade steel increases durability and helps prevent rust.
- Casting, cylinder, and base are joined by an electric welding method to increase strenght and prevent leaks.
- Needle valve improves control over the lowering of the ram.
- Heat-treated extension screws provide a low pickup height adjustment and maximum lift height.
- Weight: 22 Lbs.
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Min. Height (in)||7-1/8"|
|Max. Height (in)||10-1/4"|
|Base Area (in)||5" x 7-1/8"|