Tsunami Utility Station - 110/120v AC - 20 amp
The Industrial Grade Utility Station is designed to eliminate the clutter of your hoses and cords laying around your work area. For use on CNC machining centers, machine tools, assembly stations, and automotive lifts.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install
- Adapts to any machine or work area
- Electrical outlets equipped with 20 amp industrial GFI protection
- Air service through 2 outlets: one non-lubricated for parts blow off; one lubricated for pneumatic tools
- Electrical outlets located above the air service to prevent moisture damage and tangling
- Requires 110/130 AC - 20 amp power
- Air service filter element and lubricator filler port are easily accessible
- Powder coated finish for durability and long life
|PORT SIZE (NPT)
|18" x 12" x 6"
Seller warrants the Goods will be as described on the face hereof, will be free from any defects in material and workmanship at the time of delivery and will be manufactured in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. In order to assert a claim for breach of warranty, the Buyer must give Seller written notice thereof within thirty (30) days of Buyer’s receipt of goods. Seller will be given a reasonable opportunity to investigate all claims, and no goods may be returned to Seller until after receipt of definitive shipping instructions and a return authorization from Seller.