Titan Lifts SDPL-8000XLT 4-Post Lift
The Titan 4 post parking/storage lifts are ideal for automotive enthusiasts or if you just need extra space in your garage. They are heavy duty with one piece diamond plated runways, 3 inch cylinder and a durable scratch-resistant powder coated midnight black finish.
They come with a 110 Volt power unit easily adaptable to most residential applications. Heavy duty multiple position locking mechanism and enclosed carriage arms to ensure maximum safety. Easy operation lock handle is located by power unit minimizing any bending or squatting. There are many options available to personalize the lift to your needs. These rugged and versatile lifts are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards to provide you years of trouble free service.
- 8,000 lb lifting capacity
- Longer and more under-car clearance than our standard model
- Aircraft quality cables rated at 14,500 lb
- 18-5/8" wide runways formed with one-piece 3/16" non-skid diamond plate
- Single point safety lock release handle located near power unit
- Primary locking system with secondary slack safety lock
- Large 3" diameter cylinder
- Powder coated in midnight black finish
- Diamond plated steel approach ramps
- 1 Year Electric/Hydraulic Warranty
- 5 Year Structural Warranty
- Caster Kit
- Jack tray
- 3 Drip Trays
- Steel Ramps
- Sliding Jacks Available
- Aluminum Ramp Upgrade
- Center of Baseplates - Width 99-1/4"
- Outside of Baseplates - Width 109-1/2"
- Outside of Columns - Width 106-3/4"
- Width Between Columns 100-3/8"
- Overall Width w/Motor 120-3/4"
- Drive-Thru 86-1/2"
- Between Runways 43-1/4"
- Out to Out - Runways 80-3/4"
- Length of Runway 180-1/2"
- Width of Runway 18-5/8"
- Total Length of Ramp 37"
- Baseplate Dimensions 10-1/4" x 12"
- Column Dimensions 3-1/4" x 6"
- Center of Baseplates - Length 178-1/2"
- Outside of Baseplates - Length 190-1/2"
- Outside of Columns - Length 183-1/2"
- Inside of Columns - Length 171"
- Overall Length w/Ramps 226-1/2"
- Lifting Height 4-3/4" - 82-1/4"
- Overall Height 94-1/8"
- Lifting Capacity 8,000 lb
- Net Weight 1,753 lb
- Power Unit 110V-120V, 60Hz, 3HP/Single Phase, 3 prong power plug, 20AMP
- Shipping Length 184"
- Shipping Width 22"
- Shipping Height 40"
- Shipping Weight 1,800 lb
- GTIN / UPC 091037956941
- Warranty 1 Year Parts / 5 Year Structural
Titan Standard Duty and Heavy Duty motorcycle lifts are backed by a standard 1 year replacement parts warranty from the date of purchase, to the original purchaser only. The 1 year replacement parts warranty covers power units, hydraulic cylinders, pneumatic cylinders, and all other assembly components such as, but not limited to: cables, caster wheels, valves, switches, wheel vises etc. This does not cover normal wear items such as but not limited to rubber wheel vise pads.
Titan Bulldog Moto Cradle Wheel Chock is warrantied for replacement parts, only to the original purchaser, for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
Titan shop equipment products and accessories are warrantied for replacement parts only to the original purchaser for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This 90 day replacement parts warranty covers products such as but not limited to: EZ mover jacks, Mini Jacks, tie down products, shop and Bulldog Moto Cradle Wheel Chock accessories, dollies, stands, Light Duty Motorcycle Lifts, etc.
For all warranty considerations, Titan Marketing, LLC will supply replacement parts only during the warranty period. The original purchaser is responsible for all shipping, handling, and any labor charges incurred. All defective parts must be returned to Titan for inspection and examination. Any parts that are found to be defective will be replaced or repaired to proper working order. Other items not listed above may be considered general wear parts and therefore, will not be covered under warranty. These warranties do not extend to defects caused by ordinary wear, abuse, misuse, shipping damage, improper installation, voltage or lack of required maintenance. Titan Marketing, LLC is not to be held responsible for any failure that results from an accident, purchaser/operator abuse, neglect, or failure to operate products in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied. Damage caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants are not covered under warranty. THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT EXTEND TO ANY COSMETIC DEFECT NOT INTERFERING WITH EQUIPMENT FUNCTIONALITY OR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF A TITAN MARKETING LLC PRODUCT OR THE BREACH OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF THE WARRANTY.