Mahle FHS-100 Fluid Handling System, Air operated, Empty and Fill
The FluidPRO FHS-100 Fluid Handling System provides the solution you need for bleeding and flushing brakes, filling front or rear differentials, transmission, transfer cases or pumps! The unique features allows the choice of either filling or removing fluids. The change of operation is simple - just a quick turn of the knob is all it takes. Includes various attachments that are interchangeable using the single-handed operation coupler on top of the unit.
- Choice of either filling or removing fluids - simple change with a quick turn of the control knob.
- Oil extraction tube for dipstick tube extraction.
- Brake fluid adapter for brake bleeding.
- General purpose tube with shut-off valve and semi-rigid flex end.
- Rigid tube attachment for filling of front or rear differentials, transmissions, transfer cases or pumps.
- Interchangeable attachments using a single-handed operating coupler on top of the unit.
|Fluid Tank Capacity
|6.0L (1.5 Gal)
|7 lbs (3.18 KG)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|24 in X 10 in X 10 in (60.96cm X 25.4cm X 25.4cm)
|Brake Bleeding Tube Adapter
|Dipstick Tube Adapter
|General Purpose Tube Adapter
For Workshop units = It is 1 year for parts and labor.
For ShopPro (lifts and jacks) = lifetime warranty from defective materials and workmanship. Other than that 1 year as far as wearable parts go.
For Parts = It is 90 days.
It is important to always evaluate with Tech Support about every warranty issue. For that, call 800-562-4791 for getting help.