Reelcraft 81100 Olp Air/Water With Hose, 300 Psi Hose Reel, 3/8 X 100Ft
- 81100 OLP
- 81100 OLP
Usually Ships within 48 to 72 Hours
Usually Ships within 48 to 72 Hours
Reelcraft 81100 OLP Air/Water with Hose, 300 psi Hose Reel, 3/8 x 100ft
- Spring-retractable reel from Reelcraft incorporates the most current design and manufacturing techniques to guarantee long life and trouble-free performance.
- All-steel construction and baked-on powder-coat finish combine to produce a rugged corrosion-resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy-duty applications.
- Guide arm is field adjustable for wall-, ceiling- or truck-mounting positions.
- Latching mechanism holds hose at desired length. Dual pedestal base and guide arm design are structurally reinforced.
- Containerized spring assembly provides safe and easy handling during maintenance.
- U.S.A. Max. PSI: 300,
- Hose Diameter (in.): 3/8,
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 10 1/2 x 25 3/8,
- Application: Air, water,
- Hose Length (ft.): 100
The spring -driven series 80,000 reels incorporate a five-in-one heat treated aluminum casting that acts as main shaft, ratchet, spring arbor and inlet/outlet plumbing. They also utilize two sealed ball bearings for smooth rotation of main shaft. They are dual base and guide arm supported and have a containerized drive spring for added safety. The 81100 comes with 100-Feet of 3/8-Inch high quality PVC hose installed on the reel and a hose bumper.
For 2 years (1 year for Series LD, LG, LH cord reels, and reel covers; 6 months for hose and light bulbs) from the date of shipment, products manufactured and/or sold by Reelcraft Industries, Inc. (“Reelcraft”) shall, when properly installed, maintained and operated in accordance with the recommendation of Reelcraft and the manual of instructions, be free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. In no event shall Reelcraft be obligated under this warranty or otherwise in any way whatsoever for normal wear and tear or for any product which, in Reelcraft’s sole and exclusive determination, has been subjected to accident, abuse, misapplication, improper repair or alteration, improper installation or maintenance, excessive operating conditions or for defects or failures resulting from purchaser’s specifications or designs, or otherwise caused by purchaser, including without limitation defects or failures resulting from purchaser’s manufacture, distribution, sale or promotion of its own products. A failure to use circuit breakers on electric motors, filter, lubricators on air motors, and flexible inlet connections on live hose reels will void the express warranty stated above in this paragraph. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IN THIS PARAGRAPH, REELCRAFT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Equipment, products, components and hoses not manufactured by Reelcraft are subject to the original manufacturer´s guarantee and warranties. Hoses carry a 6 month warranty as listed by the manufacturer. Reelcraft will assist in filing claims, but does not have any additional responsibility if original manufacturer denies warranty claim.
Product built to customer specifications and requirements or products incorporating variation from cataloged items are considered special and are not subject to cancellation or returnable for credit under any conditions.
Reelcraft reserves the right to modify or alter product, dimensions, design and construction to improve performance.
In the event of any conflict between this Warranty Information statement and the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall control.
Materials/products returned pre-paid to Reelcraft for warranty inspection/consideration and found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer per Reelcraft´s discretion. Materials/Products deemed not defective will require customer authorization to repair or replace at customers expense.
Warranty Return Protocol
- Contact Reelcraft customer service at 1-855-634-9109 and request the Return Goods Coordinator for the authorization number. Warranty claims will require the following information before a return authorization number can be issued:
Additional information regarding a specific reason for return will be required in processing your request.
- If a replacement is required prior to Reelcraft receiving your return, the items being sent will be invoiced to your account until the warranty process is completed.
- Once given an RGA number all corresponding inquires, paperwork and boxes will require this number. Reelcraft reserves the right to refuse returns without an RGA number.
- Upon receipt of your warranty return and all the warranty conditions are met, a credit memo will be issued to your account and forwarded to you for your records. If there is a problem with your return a Customer Service representative will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
- If you desire, a warranty report is available to be forwarded or discussed with you regarding your specific return and our findings. Please contact our Return Goods Coordinator at 1-855-634-9109.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products