Reelcraft 7670 OLP Air/Water with Hose, 300 psi Hose Reel, 3/8 x 70ft
- Series 7000 is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications.
- The reel's base and guide arm are formed from high-grade steel engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength.
- The standard low pressure hose is for air or water service only.
- The basic reel without hose can be used for air, water or oil. Guide arm adjusts to three positions.
- Reinforced Steel - The steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design - The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring - Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding.
- Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosion Resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Dimensions: Length 19, Width 7, Height 20.25, Weight 47
- Outlet Port 1/4 (M)NPTF, Inlet Port 1/2 (F)NPTF, Hose I.D. 3/8 inch, Hose O.D. 0.6, Hose Capacity 70 feet
- Mounting Dim. C - 7.813, Mounting Dim. D - 3.875, Mounting Hole - 1/2
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Temperature range: 150 deg F
- Pressure: 300 psi
- Reelcraft part number: 7670 OLP