Ranger RFJ-3TQP 3-Ton Speedy Floor Jack
RANGER RFJ-3TQP 3-Ton Speedy Floor Jack
The ruggedly crafted RFJ-3TQP is a versatile quick-lifter with a 3-ton lifting capacity. Heavy steel construction and sealed hydraulics guarantee maximum durability, while the built-in safety overload valve protects personnel and equipment. If you accidentally lift a vehicle too heavy for the jack, it won’t suddenly collapse on you and ruin your day. The hydraulics in the floor jack will gently descend. Since you never go under a vehicle that isn’t secured on jack stands, your personal safety and the safety of your property should never be in question, even if you accidentally overload the jack.
Plus, with the exclusive “Quick-Pump” feature, this jack rises with only a single pump of the handle. Four pumps and the vehicle rises about 20” in the air. It doesn’t get any faster than that! The RFJ-3TQP represents the ultimate in jacking speed and convenience. Imagine how quickly two jacks working in tandem can get you lifted for wheel service, oil changes, suspension work and more! A protective rubber sheath covers the bottom third of the extended-length handle, ensuring even low-profile vehicles aren’t marred when the jack is in motion.
Of course, Ranger doesn’t compromise safety for the sake of speed. The overload prevention system ensures a gentle, controlled descent in the event of weight overload placed on the jack; it’s virtually impossible for the floor jack to collapse or crash to the ground. The sealed hydraulic system will never leak and is unlikely to require maintenance for as long as you own the jack.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Alloy-plated ram
- Exclusive "Quick-Pump" feature lifts saddle to chassis in one easy pump
- Welded lift arm assembly
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Swivel casters for easy mobility
- Professional model designed for heavy use
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Sealed hydraulics prevents contamination
- Built-in safety overload system
- Lifting capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,722 kg
- Lowered pad height: 5" / 127 mm
- Raised height: 19-3/4" / 502 mm
- Front overall width: 11" / 279 mm
- Rear overall width: 13-1/2" / 343 mm
- Chassis length: 25-1/2" / 648 mm
- Shipping weight: 82 lbs. / 37 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 29" x 15" x 8" / 737 mm x 381 mm x 203 mm
**Shipping is FREE to direct points within the 48-contiguous states.
**Ranger charges taxes to California**
A 5% RATZ Surcharge may apply if shipping to a rural shipping point.
It is the buyer's responsibility to unload the freight at their location.
SHOP EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS - YOU HAVE OUR WORD
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping** on ground?freight charges related to warranty performance
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): BendPak/Ranger, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty: Any Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop
Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment***
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
b. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
c. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
e. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
f. Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
g. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
h. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
i. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
j. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Ranger product
k. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest BendPak/Ranger Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12?months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non?moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub?structures that are non?moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free?shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses. ***For all Ranger brand Transmission Jack, Floor Jack, Motorcycle Lift Platform, Specialty Jack, Shop Crane, Cart/Dolly, Jack Stand, Hydraulic Press, Hose Reel, Shop Equipment, Work Bench manufactured on or following 11/1/2011.
Limitation of Liability:
BendPak/Ranger shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of BendPak/Ranger has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to BendPak/Ranger under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damagesBendPak/Rangerproductsareprovidedandsoldasiswithoutanyexpressorimpliedwarrantiesincludingwarrantiesof merchantabilityorfitnessforparticularpurpose.No warranties, expressed or im
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products