BendPak BP-5115120 BB-2-MET-503 Manual Bender
BendPak BP-5115120 BB-2-MET-503 Manual Bender
*Image is for reference only, real product may differ from this picture.
Go Manual and Control Your Bends
Meet the heavy-duty BendPak “Blue-Bullet” exhaust pipe bender. It takes off like a shot and helps you reach your production target every time. Includes a die package and a dual-function end-finishing unit for precision OE expansions and flares.
With its superior performance and simple operation, the Blue Bullet BB-2 exhaust pipe benders will hold a special place in your shop. We took our standard bender and equipped it with a knee valve and degree plate combination for a straightforward, rugged design that will never let you down. The knee operated valve gives you precise control and hands-free bending capabilities. Simply push the lever to the left to advance the bending die and then to the right to retract it. Heavy-duty cast iron construction guarantees that the valve will stand up to years of heavy use.
Quick-change bending dies
Who has time to waste? Not you. Especially when you have a car in the air and others lined up. Our competitors tried for years to come up with an effective way to swiftly switch out the bending dies, but BendPak actually did it. Our twist-lock tooling and quick-change bending dies are so effective that they are copied across the entire industry. We choose to think of imitation as the best form of flattery, but you should make sure that you get your innovative equipment from the originator and not a knock-off.
180° bending capacity
You told us you needed a bender with an extremely deep bending capability. Is a U-shape deep enough? Thought so. Be sure to ask for our 180° dies if you're planning to bend more than 170°. You'll get perfect, deep bends on a 5" radius, without pipe sticking or hang-ups. That's because we use an exclusive relief cut design on our bending dies to help maintain the pipe's uniformity throughout the bend cycle and eliminate excessive crimping or deformation.
3" bending capacity with die kit
We built a convenient 3" bending capacity into every BendPak bender. In fact, our 3" bending dies perfectly exemplify our commitment to quality. Take a close look at the design. They might look like ordinary bending dies, but these heavy handfuls are anything but. No other manufacturer uses our exclusive step-cut process for the die rails. Our dies feature better-contained, larger-sized tubing for a more uniform bend. Despite the title of "bender," this unit is actually capable of expanding and flaring, too! Choose from a full range of exclusive dies.
Long-stroke bending cylinder
Because every BendPak bender is equipped with an extended-top cylinder, you no longer need to use pusher block extensions when bending with small-radius dies. Also, the 14" top-cylinder can be retracted further, providing additional clearance for changing dies or removing bent tubing.
All BendPak benders are equipped with our exclusive clampless swager, which puts out an incredible force of over 30,000 lbs. for quick and precise end forming. The clampless swager provides rapid set-up time and a high degree of accuracy for I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints, reductions and manifold flanges. All tooling is quick-release. Take a close look at the clamp assembly. You won't see a cumbersome, antiquated vise in our clamp assembly. What you will find is modern ingenuity at its finest—the narrow-hinged collars simply drop into position and allow for flare tubing ends as close as 3" from a bend. Don't worry about troublesome slippage either. The more pressure you put on the clamps, the tighter they grip.
Internal segment expander
Our internal segment expander is just as unique as our clampless swager and can be used for I.D. expansions, O.D. expansions, slip-fits, flares, ball-joints and manifold flanges. The buttress canister has a single position setting for all I.D. expansions, but it can also be adjusted for special sizing requirements. A single arbor is used for all tubing sizes 1.5" - 3". Combined, the clampless swager and internal expander let you easily perform all end-finishing operations with unparalleled ease: reducing, internal swaging, flares, flat flares, ball-joints, male ball-joints, female sockets, double-donut flares and more. The manual Blue-Bullet is equipped with a double-ended cylinder for both the clampless swager and segment expander. A single control handle operates the cylinder and is placed toward the middle, so you can stand comfortably in one location and operate both sides.
|Bending Controls||Manual / Knee Lever|
|Expander Controls||Manual / Knee Lever|
|Frame Style||Double-Ended Expander|
|Max. Tube Capacity||3” (76 mm) .095 wall|
|Max. Bending Radius||5" (127 mm)|
|Min. Bending Radius||3.3" (89 mm)|
|Top Cylinder Force||60,000 lbs. (27,216 kg)|
|Dimensions||42” x 62” x 31” (1,067 mm x 1,575 mm x 787)|
|Shipping Weight||1,264 lbs. (573 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||48” x 70” x 30” (1,219 mm x 1,778 mm x 762 mm)|
|Motor||7.5 HP / 208-460 VAC / 50 Hz / 3 Ph|
|MET Tooling Pack||38mm, 42mm, 45mm, 48mm, 51mm, 60mm|
1) In addition to the specific items listed on each of the following individual WARRANTY pages, the following GENERAL PROVISIONS apply.
2) The purchaser of any BendPak or Ranger Product (Buyer) assumes the risk of verifying all materials or resources used or relied on in making the decision to purchase Product. In no event will BENDPAK/RANGER be liable to the Buyer or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on information obtained from any BendPak or Ranger website or from any BendPak or Ranger dealer, or third‐party website, or any online or published catalog.
3) BENDPAK/RANGER has exclusive title and ownership rights including all intellectual property rights throughout the world for all material and content contained on any BendPak or Ranger website or from any BendPak or Ranger online or published catalog.
4) BendPak or Ranger websites may contain hypertext or other links to websites not owned or controlled by BENDPAK/RANGER. Links to other computer systems or websites are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by BENDPAK/RANGER. BENDPAK/RANGER specifically disavows legal responsibility for any information, personal opinions, guidance, advice or instruction that a Buyer receives from others or other websites.
5) Materials, design, specifications, images and other content from any BendPak or Ranger website, or any other BendPak or Ranger affiliate or dealer website, or any BendPak or Ranger online or published catalog are subject to change. BENDPAK/RANGER is not responsible for improper use or any results thereof. BENDPAK/RANGER reserves the right to make changes to all published warranties, website content, or published content.
6) BENDPAK/RANGER makes no promises, guarantees or assurances that our Products meet any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate other than what is listed or shown on BendPak or Ranger website(s), or any BendPak or Ranger online or published catalog. Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV‐ (current edition) or ANSI/UL 201. Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any BendPak or Ranger Product. BENDPAK/RANGER is not responsible for any charges, fines, liens, or other levies imposed on the Buyer related to any special or regional structural, seismic or any other building code and/or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC), International Building Code (IBC), or any other state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or other mandate, law, rule, regulation or directive by any other agency, government, administrations, or corporations whether state, county, federal, or international mandated.
7) Unless modified in a writing signed by both parties, it is understood that BENDPAK/RANGER published Warranties and BENDPAK/RANGER Terms and Conditions of Sale, together with these General Provisions are to be the complete and exclusive agreement (Agreement) between the parties superseding all oral or written prior agreements and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of said Agreement, including statements made by salespersons. No employee of BENDPAK/RANGER or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in the Agreement. The buyer is warned, therefore, to check all Warranties and review in full detail the Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully to see that it correctly reflects those terms that are important to the Buyer.
Any other information, please contact us at 800-562-4791.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products