Quickjack QJ-5175650 6000ELX 6,000 Lb. Super-Long Car Lift
The 6,000-lb. capacity 6000ELX is a super-long portable car lift with one of the widest lift point spreads in the industry. For drivers of some electric cars or vehicles with exceptionally long wheelbases, these frames are the only way to go. Ideal for detailing and wheel service on EVs.
The ELX has the distinction of being our only car lift series to feature a single model. Its frames are super-long, even longer than our extended-length TLX series. This frame length is ideal for extremely long wheelbases, so this model fits virtually all contemporary EV cars, including top-end, luxury electric vehicles with lift points that run to the extreme edges of the vehicle frame.
As luxury EV vehicles become more commonplace, we know auto shops and garages are going to need a portable/compact lift to work on these cars. Not every shop has a four-post or two-post, and smaller shops, such as many privately owned auto detailing shops, might not be able to fit one in their space. That’s why they get scissor lifts and low or mid-rise lifts. Unfortunately, super-long-wheelbase vehicles can’t be raised by these lifts. That’s what makes the BL-6000ELX so unique. It also has a robust weight capacity to handle electric sedans, which tend to be heavier than comparably sized gas-powered cars. With a lift point spread that’s longer than the frame length of a TL model, we sincerely doubt you’ll find a vehicle that’s 6,000 lbs. or under with a wheelbase too long for this lift (outside of semi-trucks, commercial buses/mass transit vehicles, etc.).
ELX Car Lift Design
The 6000ELX portable car lift is a full 17" longer than the TL model and about 10" longer than the TLX model (comparison below). While the frames are longer and a little heavier than other models, they’re still convenient to roll around your garage or shop, thanks to the durable urethane construction of the wheels.
- ELX minimum lift point spread: 47.5"
- ELX maximum lift point spread: 76"
- ELX overall frame length: 86"
- Automatic safety locks: The 6,000-lb. capacity 6000ELX features the same automatic mechanical locks as our TL and TLX models. Your QuickJack is safe to lift anything (under the weight limit) that reaches the lift points.
- Extended lift point spread: With a lift point range of 47.5" – 76", there isn’t much the ELX can’t handle. Its minimum range covers most sports cars, sedans, light-duty trucks, etc. Its maximum range makes it one of the only—if not the only—car lift that can lift vehicles with the longest wheelbases on the consumer market.
- One-touch button control: The single touch of a button lifts the electric-hydraulic frames, getting your vehicle over 21" in the air in about 30 seconds. One more push safely lowers vehicles onto the mechanical locks. Leave your precious cargo raised for minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months—however long it takes to finish your work.
- Built-in hydraulic flow divider: The flow divider, built right into the power unit, ensures the frames lift evenly at all times. This is necessary because there is no crossbar(s) to act as a "brace" or mechanical leveler. Since the freedom of our open-center design is one of QuickJack’s most attractive features—and virtually no one else offers it—the promise of a level rise and descent is the most important one we can make.
|Lifting capacity||6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|A - Frame only:||3.5" (89 mm)|
|B - With 2" block:||4" (102 mm)|
|D - With 2" block:||21.5" (546 mm)|
|E - With 3" block:||22.5" (572 mm)|
|F - Max. height:||24.5" (622 mm)|
|G - With adapters:||24.25" (610 mm)|
|H - With adapters + pin:||7" (686 mm)|
|Lift point spread|
|I - Maximum:||76" (1,930 mm)|
|J - Minimum:||53" (1,346 mm)|
|Frame dimensions (ea.)|
|K - Width:||12.5" (318 mm)|
|L - Length:||86.75" (2,203 mm)|
|A - Height:||3.5" (89 mm)|
|Weight:||112 lbs. (51 kg)|
|Power/Voltage:||110 Volts, 60Hz, 1PH|
|Time to full rise:||30 seconds|
|Power unit weight:||30 lbs. (13 kg)|
|Shipping dimensions (ea. frame):||89.75" (L) x 16.75" (W) x 6" (H) (2,279 mm x 425 mm x 154 mm)|
|Shipping weight:||318 lbs. (144 kg)|
- 6000ELX Left Frame Assembly
- 6000ELX Right Frame Assembly
- 1x Hydraulic power unit with control
- 4x Medium rubber lift blocks (2")
- 4x Tall rubber lift blocks (3")
- 2x Short hydraulic hoses
- 2x Long hydraulic hoses
- 2x Frame-positioning handles
- Fittings and thread tape for setup
- Instruction manual
Requirements -*Not Included:
- 3 liters of Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI
- Assembly tools
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.