Pro Cut A-10 Warthog Heavy Duty Power House On-Car Brake Lathe
- Pro Cut USA
Pro Cut A10-6ADP Warthog Heavy Duty Power House On-Car Brake Lathe
The A10 Warthog packs 10 lbs. more body mass, and 2 times the start-up torque than our 9.1 and 9.2 models. The A10 is burly enough to cut a Ford F750 and still nimble enough for the smallest sub-compact. Best described as commercial duty, the A10 is designed for heavy use in high volume dealerships or where large vehicle applications are found. A10s are digitally expandable to optional G2X and GYR systems.
- Pro-Cut A-10 Warthog on-car brake lathe
- DRO computer box (accepts G2X/GYR upgrades)
- Speed-Lock cutting head
- Fixed post trolley (accepts GYR command center)
- 6 adapters for cars and trucks covering most cars and trucks
- All accessories including silencer and cutting bits
- On-site installation and training
- 2 year warranty (3 years on body)
- Maximum Rotor Thickness 1.75"
- Minimum Rotor Thickness 0.2"
- Maximum Rotor Diameter 17.6"
- Minimum Rotor Diameter 4.0"
- Maximum Depth of Cut 0.020" / Side
- Spindle Speed 115 RPM
- Carriage Speed 0.005" / rev
- Motor 1.0 HP
- Weight 108 lbs
- Shipping Weight 240 lbs.
- Electrical Supply 110v / 1ph / 60hz
- Feed Distance 6.7" (7.5" Opt.)
- Start-up Torque 73 ft. lbs.
- Working Height Range 21"-43"
SELL GREEN, THRILL CUSTOMERS and MAKE MORE MONEY!
Most of the rotors that are thrown away can be saved and made as good as new with a Pro-Cut Rotor Matching System. Even in areas where rust is a challenge you'll find that most rotors can be machined and matched to the hub. Your customer gets a premium brake job without buying un-needed parts...and your shop makes higher profit on the job.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products