Nussbaum HLNT12000 12,000 lb capacity 2 Post Lift w/ Double Jointed Arms
- 12,000 Lbs
Nussbaum HLNT12000 12,000 lb 2 Post Symmetric Lift, Hyperflow/NT technology Variable Width, Double jointed arms
The HF NT series is a revolutionary hydraulic two post lift. The patented HyperFlow® technology allows the lift to be perfectly and automatically synchronized without cables or pulleys. A double hydraulic circuit with 4 cylinders makes a mechanical locking system no longer necessary. This new generation of lifts are the perfect solution to increase the productivity and efficiency of the workshop while reducing cost of ownership.
HF NT TWO POST LIFT FEATURES:
- No Equalization Cables: Patented HyperFlow® technology allows the lift to equalize itself each time it reaches its top position. This innovation means your lift is safer as a broken cable can drop a car. It also means you can save up to $2,000 over the life of the lift on inspection fees and cable replacements.
- Time is money: The HF NT has the fastest lifting and lowering times in the industry. 20 seconds up / 16 seconds down with No Battery Required
- Flexibility: The HF NT is flexible in width and height which can be adjusted to maximize your shop’s layout, utilization and efficiency
- HF NT 12000 also available with our industry only Double Jointed Arms. From a Fiat to a Ford F350, our exclusive double jointed arms will reach all of your lifting points. As seen on the Velocity Channel’s “Wheeler Dealers”.
- 2 variations available with 8,000 lb capacity with asymmetric arms and 12,000 lb and unique double-jointed arms
- Fast lifting and lowering times guarantee high cost effectiveness
- Powerful and uniform lifting with control lever
- No floor connection and no top static connection of the columns is necessary
- NT System – double hydraulic system replaces mechanical locks
- HyperFlow® technology ensures synchronization without cables or pulleys
- Nearly wear-free hydraulic cylinders
- Self-equalization system for the hydraulic system
- Slim design – cylinders are protected behind covers
- Far reach arms to pick up long vans with lowest lifting point
- Low noise oil-submerged motor
- Extremely low maintenance lift – no expensive parts to be replaced and no down time during servicing
- 4 cylinders in the lift with no mechanical locks thanks to the redundant hydraulic system
- The synchronization is automatically performed in the top position
- Manual equalization valves to ensure synchronization are no longer required
- Automatic equalization of the hydraulic system when approaching maximum raised position
- Reduced wear parts, no mechanical locks, no cables or pulleys
Technical Data HF NT 12000 DG
- Lifting Capacity (lbs) - 12,000
- Lifting Time Approx. (sec) up / down - 31 / 15
- Lifting Height (in) - 80.75"
- Lowest Lifting Point (in) min / max -4.75" - 7.75"
- Total Height Column (in) - 156"
- Total Height w/ Riser Pipe (in) min / max - 161.8" - 191.5"
- Drive-Through Width (in) - 109.75"
- Total Width (in) - 147.5"
- Long Arms Extraction (in) min / max - 0" - 71.85"
- Short Arms Extraction (in) min / max - 45.75"
- Power Supply (V/Hz/ph) - 208 / 230 / 1ph 20 AMP
- Motor (hp) - 3
Nussbaum HF NT HyperFlow® - Hydraulic System for Car Lifts
The HF NT is a revolutionary hydraulic two post lift. The pate...
Wheeler Dealers Set Tour with Mike and Ant
Follow Mike and Ant behind-the-scenes of the Wheeler Dealers s...
Nussbaum Lifts Booth at the SEMA 2017 Show
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products