Norco 81004C 3 Ton Capacity Jack Stands
For automotive use where vehicle is to be supported before making repairs.
- Unique spring loaded pawl provides constant locking pressure against lifting column.
- Four legged base with foot pads for added strength and a more secure footing on asphalt.
- Common machine bolt secures lifting column to stand and provides added strength when stand is continuously lifted and handled by the column.
- Recessed column saddle for acceptance of vehicle panel rail.
- Positive lock handle cannot be disengaged until load is off the saddle column. Lock handle can be used as a carrying handle.
- ALL STANDS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED IN PAIRS.
- Low Height 12"
- High Height 17.5"
- Height Intervals .5625"
- Base Size 7.5" x 7.875"
- Saddle Size 1.125" x 4.625"
- Shipping Weight 19 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.