Norco 78090A 3600 Lb. Capacity Car Dolly
- For easy movement of vehicles that have been rendered inoperable due to engine/ transaxle removal or other mechanical problems. Frees up lifts and floor jacks for other work to be performed. Used in automobile repair, collision repair, and vehicle inspection applications.
- Supports a vehicle with or without tires.
- Allows FWD vehicle to be easily moved in the service bay when drive train has been removed.
- Universal design fits any car without the need for additional vehicle adapters.
- Quick and independent width and height adjustments. Fully adjustable outriggers to fit any vehicle frame width. Threaded lift saddles with rubber pads are independently adjustable and provide maximum frame protection.
- Does not require installation to the subframe or engine/transaxle cradle mounting holes.
- Can be used in pairs for maximum maneuverability in tight places.
- Four 6” diameter ball bearing mounted swivel caster wheels rated at 900 pounds capacity each.
- Two of the four 6” wheels have wheel locks to prevent dolly from moving.
- Height Adjustment 12.75" to 15.75"
- Width 17"
- Length Adjustment 30" to 60"
- Shipping Weight 65 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.