Norco 72850A 2500 Lb. Power Train Lift Table
- This lift/table handles powertrain components like engines and their transmissions, engines with transaxle assemblies, rear ends and large electric vehicle batteries. It will also serve as a work table where components can be lowered to a convenient work height for repairs.
- An air/hydraulic foot pump includes a metered valve for safe lowering of the load.
- Safety overload system in the air/hydraulic pump prevents jack from being used beyond the load-limiting standard.
- Five foot extension hose with quick disconnect fittings stores in the lift base. The foot pump can be removed from its holder and hydraulic hose quickly and easily extended by 5’ using the extension hose. This provides hands free operation of the pump anywhere around the lift’s perimeter.
- Scissors lift design provides easy 360˚ access to any component.
- Two heavy duty ratchet tie-downs are included to safely secure the load on the lift table.
- Table top height from 31” to 80-1/2”.
- Four 8” diameter swivel caster wheels for easy maneuverability. Rear wheels can be locked to prevent the lift from rolling.
- Low Lift Height 31"
- High Lift Height 78"
- Length 50"
- Width 33"
- Height 35
- Table Size 19" x 36"
- Shipping Weight 665 lbs.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Norco Professional Lifting Equipment’s products and parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product or the part.
This warranty is expressly limited to persons who purchase Norco products or parts for the purpose of resale or use in the ordinary course of the buyer’s business.
This warranty does not cover any product or part that has been abused, misused, worn out, neglected, ground or otherwise altered, used for a purpose other than for which it was intended, or used in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use. In addition, this warranty does not cover any chains, batteries or electric motors, which are sold with Norco products. All electric motors are separately warranted by their manufacturer under the conditions stated in the separate warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND NORCO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFIED PRODUCTS OR PARTS MANUFACTURED AND/OR SOLD BY IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER MATTER. No agent, employee or representative of Norco, or any other person, has authority to bind Norco to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning Norco products or parts except as set forth herein.