Maha MWL-20 20,000 lbs Low-Rise Wheel Lift System (set of 2 columns)
As one of the largest suppliers of vehicle maintenance equipment in North America, we give you the power to maximize service operations with a wide selection of heavy-duty and automotive workshop equipment.
WHEEL LIFT SYSTEM Up to 20,000 lbs. Capacity
The Wheel Lift (MWL) is low air pressure regulated and provides low clearance for workshops with a low ceiling height. The MWL can be used for lifting one end of the vehicle and is portable, eliminating the need for a dedicated bay.
Features & Advantages
- Built-in vehicle support stands allows open access under the vehicle providing a high level of safety
- 100% air operated
- Wide, spring loaded base provides a stable platform for secured lifting
- Dual trigger control valve synchronizes lift when raising and lowering
Technical Data MWL-20
- Lifting Capacity per Set of Two 20,000 lbs.
- Maximum Lifting Height 24”
- Stroke 24”
- Lowest Lifting Point Floor Level
- Minimum Wheel Diameter (with Small Wheel Adapter) 16”
- Minimum Wheel Diameter (without Small Wheel Adapter) 19.5”
- Overall Width 41.5”
- Overall Height 53.25”
- Overall Depth 44.25”
- Required Air Pressure 160 PSI
- Shipping Weight 1,965 lbs