Maha HL CS 9000 9,000 lbs 2 Post Lift
For cars and trucks weighing up to 10,000 pounds.Designed with superior strength and durability. Technicians can rely on the HL CS’s powerful and efficient drive, resulting in faster and safer lifting, with a lower energy consumption.
- Quickly service vehicles to increase daily revenue and technician productivity.
- Asymmetric design and longer arms give the opportunity to service a wider range of vehicle types.
- Simple control unit allows technicians to operate the lift with minimal instruction.
- One of the industry’s only 2-post lifts truly manufactured in the USA and assembled with American sourced components with an emphasis on quality, safety and detail.
- Undemanding installation process with minimal site preparation requirements.
- Lifting extensions expand service capabilities to include long wheel base vehicles.
- Electric height-limit switch provides safekeeping of the vehicle during lifting.
- Designed to allow sufficient access to vehicle with ample space between the column and vehicle.
- Tray set adds value to workspace with organization and easy access to adapters.
- Locking arm restraints engineered with strong oversized arm pins automatically open when fully-lowered. Allows easy and reliable positioning of swing arms.
- Compatibility with Low-Profile Sport Cars - The HL CS 9,000 was designed specifically to slide under German sports cars (BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Audi) and is an excellent fit for Japanese imported cars.
|Technical Data HL CS 9000|
|Lifting Capacity||9000 lbs|
|Rubber Pad Adjustment Range||2.5"-3.9"|
|Short Arm Extensions||20”-32”|
|Long Arm Extensions||36.5”-59.5”|
|Overall Height|| |
(HL CS L) 142.71”
(HL CS) 164.48”
(HL CS H) 188.11”
|Height up to Cross Beam|| |
(HL CS L) 136.4”
(HL CS) 158.18”
(HL CS H) 181.81”
|Inside Column Width||110.23"|
|Drive Through Clearance||96.45"|
|Weight without Packing||1544 lbs|
|Power Supply||230V 60HZ 1 Phase|
|Hydraulic Oil||4 gallons|
|Shipping Dimensions||155.51 x 31.49 x 30.31|
|Concrete Quality||4.5” / 4000 PSI|