John Dow Industries Tc-614 Tomcat Camber Adjustment Tool
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries Tc-614 Tomcat Camber Adjustment Too
Make camber adjustment a one-man job with the T.O.M.C.A.T. This air-assisted multiple chamber adjustment tool works on many GM and Chrysler vehicles using two-bolt lower strut mounts. The inflatable air bladder fits between tire and strut for easy and controlled adjustment of camber settings.
• Saves significant amount of time adjusting cambers
• Precise camber adjustment
• Makes single person camber adjustments effortless
• Incredibly durable
• 2′ air hose and air bladder
• Air control valve for inflating and controlled deflating
• Safety relief valve to prevent overinflating
• Weight: 2 lbs.
1. With strut mount bolts loosened, place the T.O.M.C.A.T. between the tire and strut.
2. Inflate the T.O.M.C.A.T. to push the wheel to a positive camber position.
3. To adjust the camber, slowly release air from the T.O.M.C.A.T. until the wheel retracts to the specified alignment setting.
4. Tighten the bolts and the adjustment is done.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products