John Dow Industries Ags-180D Used Oil Storage System - 180-Gallon/Workbench
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries AGS-180D Used Oil Storage System - 180-Gallon/Workbench
Aboveground Used Oil Storage Systems
- Used oil evacuation, storage and transfer is safer, cleaner and faster with a pump-assist system from JohnDow Industries. Ideal for new car dealers, tire and automotive service stores and dealers, heavy-duty fleet owners and operators and municipal garages, these used oil storage systems are perfect for daily use.
- Many cities and municipalities require a permit for used oil storage. Before purchasing a used oil storage tank or system, check local regulations and contact your local building department or fire marshal.
- JohnDow Industries has been designing and permitting aboveground tanks for over 20 years with thousands of installations across the country. Our experienced personnel make the process easy, so if you need assistance with installation and/ or permitting, please contact us.
- UL Listed double-wall tank provides 110% secondary containment
- Meets UL 142 specifications as well as the requirements of Uniform Fire Code and NFPA 30
- Workbench style tanks in 180-, 285- and 500-gallon capacities
- Vertical-style for space saving is available in a 245-gallon capacity
- UL Listed, 1” air-operated diaphragm pump has a 30 gpm capacity
- Automatic pump shut-off to prevent overfilling
- 3/4” x 10’ suction hose with quickconnect coupler
- 2” drop tube with camlock fitting and dust cover
- Air filter regulator
- Easy-to-read level gauge
- High gloss enamel finish
- Protective cover for pump and shut-off valve
- Style Workbench
- Capacity (Gal.) 180
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 56” x 28” x 40”
- Weight 725 lbs.
1" Air Diaphragm Pump – U.L. Listed
- With a 30 gpm capacity, you can quickly and easily empty catch containers. Included is a filter-regulator and air valve.
High-Level Shut-Off Valve
- This special valve prevents overfilling the tank. Valve will automatically shut-off the air supply to the pump when the tank level gets to the maximum capacity.
10' Evacuation Hose
- The 10' hose is equipped with a quick-connect coupler making emptying a used oil drain easy and clean. A hanger bracket on the tank keeps the hose out of the way until needed.
- A 2" camlock coupler makes it easy to hook-up and empty the tank.
Fluid Level Gauge
- An easy-to-read fluid level gauge shows the operator the remaining tank capacity.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products