Herkules K900 6,000 Lbs Low Rise Lift With Swivel Swing Arms (Air Operated)
- 6,000 Lbs
Herkules K900 6,000 lbs Low Rise Lift with Swivel Swing Arms (Air Operated)
The K900 Vehicle Lift is ideal for many applications including body repair, vehicle inspection & estimation, tire change & rotation, and brake work.
Swing arms are adjustable to connect with the manufacturer's recommended vehicle lifting points.
- Internal Automatic Safety Arm -- To work safely at numerous heights.
- Pop-off Safety Valve -- To prevent over inflation of the Air Bag.
- Rubber Blocks -- Four 3.9" x 5" x 1.5" blocks and four 3.9" x 8" x 1.5" blocks included
- Warranty -- 5 year limited warranty on the Herkules Air Bag
- Pure Vertical Lift -- Vehicles are raised straight up and lowered straight down
- A hand controller including 12 feet of air hose is standard with the K900 Lift
- Air input (psi): 60 - 120
- Capacity (lbs): 6000
- Platform size (in): 38 x 50
- Lowered height (in): 3.6
- Travel (in): 25.4
- Raised height (in): 29
- Controller: Hand operated
- Stationary / portable: Stationary
- Load: Vehicle frame / rocker
Herkules Air Bag Technology (100% Air Bag Operated)
- No hazardous electrical connection is required
- No messy hydraulic oil or other fluids are used
- Uses central air supply
- Safe for spray booths
- No costly cylinders to maintain or replace
- The very durable air bags provide all the power minimizing wear on the scissors, providing an extremely long lasting lift.
- Foot Controller -- Includes 12 feet of air hose. (Hand controller is standard)
- Height Extenders -- Add to swing arms for increased lifting height.
- Suspension Conversion Kit - Convert K900 Lift to raise vehicles by the tires
- Recessed Installation -- Flush mount the lift to add flexibility to your shop
At Herkules we take great pride in the construction of our American-made products, and we stand behind their reliability. Our limited liability warranty coverage includes:
Paint Gun Washers: We warrant all Paint Gun Washers for a period of one year. Paint Gun Washer pumps have a separate warranty; the 338 pump, used in most Herkules washers, is protected for a period of three years from the date of purchase. All other pumps, including rinse pumps, are warranted for one year.
Carts & Stands: This equipment is warranted for one year from the date of purchase against defective workmanship and materials.
Crushers: The pneumatic bellows (used in the AFC2 and OFC4) are warranted for a period of five years from purchase date, against defective material and workmanship. All other Crusher components are warranted for a period of one year from the proof of purchase date.
This warranty does not apply to equipment damaged from accident, abuse, overload, misuse, negligence, improper installation, abrasive or corrosive materials, or shipping damage.
In the event of product failure, contact Herkules customer service (800-444-4351 extension 203) to address the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved by phone, the date and proof of purchase are required to confirm warranty coverage. If the defective item must be returned, a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) will be issued by Herkules. An RGA and written Herkules approval must be obtained before any goods can be shipped, freight prepaid, to the Herkules manufacturing plant for repair or replacement. The item must be returned to the plant if repairs are required; Herkules will not perform repairs in the field, regardless of the application. We reserve the right to determine whether failure is due to defective material, normal wear, and/or other causes.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. Herkules disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in connection with the Buyers purchase of any Product under this agreement. Damages are limited to the sales price of the Herkules system.
The terms and conditions herein represent the entire agreement between Herkules and the Buyer. Any prior / future representations do not apply.
If you would like to submit your purchase information for Herkules warranty coverage, visit here.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:+ Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products