Flo-Dynamics 98018 ATF Inline Exchanger
- Flo Dynamics
Flo-Dynamics TS735 ATF Inline Exchanger
Easily perform exchanges from low-flow vehicles to trucks and buses.
- Fully automatic, complete exchange with the push of a button
- Powerful 2.5 gallon per minute rated pump ensures rapid exchanges with unmatched speed
- Patented electronic measuring technology allows optimum fluid level to be maintained
- Select 1 to 35 quart exchange amount Ergonomically correct working height Fully interactive LCD control panel with easy-to-follow screen prompts with service indicators
- Patented flow diverter valve allows you to switch flow direction with the push of a button
- Add/remove fluid feature
- Fluid totalizer
- Power loss memory
- Pause function
- Two inline 22-micron filters
- Drains transmission pan for filter change
- Rotocast polyethylene body and tanks won’t scratch vehicle
- Adapter rack drains into waste tank keeping adapters dry and organized
- Clear service hoses provide visual confirmation of fluid exchange
- Durable, 5-inch locking caster wheels
- Included standard adapter set for easy hookup to virtually any make and model
|Dimensions||39” H x 24-3/4” W x 25” D|
|Waste Fluid Tank||35 quarters|
|New Fluid Tank||35 quarters|
|Power||12V DC from vehicle battery|
FLO-DYNAMICS LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY
Flo-Dynamics warrants only to the original Purchaser that under normal use, care and service, the Equipment (except as otherwise provided herein) shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original invoice. External hoses, remote control modules, adapters and all other attachments, supplies and consumables (except as otherwise provided herein) are warranted for 90 calendar days from the date of original invoice. Filter elements are not warranted. Printed circuit boards purchased from, but not installed by Seller are not warranted.
SELLER’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS WARRANTY ARE LIMITED SOLELY TO THE REPAIR OR, AT SELLER’S OPTION, REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT OR PARTS WHICH TO SELLER’S SATISFACTION ARE DETERMINED TO BE DEFECTIVE AND WHICH ARE NECESSARY, IN SELLER’S JUDGEMENT, TO RETURN THE EQUIPMENT TO GOOD OPERATING CONDITION. NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL APPLY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
This warranty does not cover (and separate charges for parts, labor and related expenses shall apply to) any damage to, malfunctioning, inoperability or improper operation of the Equipment caused by, resulting from or attributable to (A) abuse, misuse or tampering; (B) alteration, modification or adjustment of the Equipment by anyone other than Seller’s authorized representatives; (D) improper or negligent use, application, operation, care, cleaning, storage or handling; (E) fire, water, wind, lightning or other natural causes; (F) adverse environmental conditions, including, without limitation, excessive heat, moisture, corrosive elements, or dust or other air contaminants, radio frequency interference, electric power failure, power line voltages beyond those specified for the equipment, unusual physical, electrical or electromagnetic stress, and/or any other condition outside of Seller’s environmental specifications; (G) use of the Equipment in combination or connection with other equipment, attachments, supplies or consumables not manufactured or supplied by Seller; or (H) failure to comply with any applicable federal, state or local regulation.
Repairs or replacements qualifying under this Warranty will be performed on regular business days during Seller’s normal working hours within a reasonable time following Purchaser’s request. All requests for Warranty service must be made during the stated Warranty period. This warranty is non-transferable.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products